UConn and Gonzaga will begin a multi-year series next season at Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, multiple sources told College Hoops Today.
There will be a return game during the 2024-25 season at Madison Square Garden.
Official dates and times are TBD.
The Huskies beat the Bulldogs 82-54 last season in the Elite Eight en route to the program’s fifth national title and its first under Dan Hurley.
UConn is currently ranked FOURTH In the ROTHSTEIN 45 while Gonzaga checks in at 15.
- 5 questions with Syracuse’s Adrian Autry
- Jim Boeheim on St. John’s: “They’re going to be at worst a top-20 team this season”
- Big East, Big Ten close to finalizing agreement to continue Gavitt Games, with all 11 Big East teams likely to participate
- 5 questions with Miami’s Jim Larranaga
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo on the Big Ten’s recent lack of success in the NCAA Tournament: “There’s no excuses — we have to do better”