Oregon’s Dana Altman has received a contract extension through the 2026-27 season, a source told College Hoops Today.
The 63-year old Altman has turned the Ducks’ program into a national power during his tenure in Eugene, which was highlighted by a trip to the 2017 Final Four.
Oregon has never won less than 21 games in a season under Altman and went 21-7 last season before falling to USC in the Sweet 16.
Oregon is currently ranked NINTH in the ROTHSTEIN 45.
- 5 questions with Syracuse’s Adrian Autry
- Jim Boeheim on St. John’s: “They’re going to be at worst a top-20 team this season”
- Big East, Big Ten close to finalizing agreement to continue Gavitt Games, with all 11 Big East teams likely to participate
- 5 questions with Miami’s Jim Larranaga
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo on the Big Ten’s recent lack of success in the NCAA Tournament: “There’s no excuses — we have to do better”