Indiana and Kentucky are in advanced discussions to play a multi-year series with games both on campus and at neutral sites, multiple sources told College Hoops Today.
The series is not expected to begin for a couple of years.
Indiana head coach Mike Woodson said last week on the College Hoops Today Podcast that renewing an annual series with Kentucky was something “that could possibly happen in the future.”
Indiana and Kentucky have not went head-to-head in the regular season since the 2011-12 season.
- 5 questions with Syracuse’s Adrian Autry
- Jim Boeheim on St. John’s: “They’re going to be at worst a top-20 team this season”
- Big East, Big Ten close to finalizing agreement to continue Gavitt Games, with all 11 Big East teams likely to participate
- 5 questions with Miami’s Jim Larranaga
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo on the Big Ten’s recent lack of success in the NCAA Tournament: “There’s no excuses — we have to do better”